Which scanner/printer to buy??????

http://www.simplescrapbooking.com

Which scanner/printer to buy??????

Postby teebuell on Tue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi girls. I'm getting ready to buy a new scanner/printer and I would like to have a 12x12 so I can scan my scrapped pages and put them on disk. Any suggestions on the best scanner/printer to buy.
teebuell

Re: Which scanner/printer to buy??????

Postby Skeeter-OR on Fri May 28, 2010 3:10 am

I can't help you, but you might have better luck posting on Creating Keepsakes new message board at their new Club CK site. You have to register again over there, but there have been so many problems with this mb, that most everyone has moved over there.The social membership is free. The new site is great and we have lots of helpful ladies who might be able to help you. Hope to see you there! ~Bev~

www.clubcreatingkeepsakes.com
Layouts Count: 0
Cards Count: 10
Skeeter-OR

Russian brides are considered the most outstanding by males

Postby phyllis.wawro on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 pm

The very best Shoes if you've got Back Problems

The particular continual impact from running ultimately puts a lot of force on a runner's body. This impact causes muscle stress on many parts of the body, which might give you back problems. There are a number other factors that cause back problems, only one of one's members would wear improper footwear it doesn't provide sufficient shock reducing. As per Dr. Stephen M. Pribut, a podiatrist who specializes in sports medicine, foot structural imbalances can bring about ankle sprains, leg and back ache. Actually is well liked states it's essential runners who experience these types of muscle pains to watch out for shoes with a fair amount of impact moderation. As your genetic is not the same, seek advice from your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. The very best trainers offering outstanding cushioning are Asics GelNimbus 11, Adidas Response Cushion 18 and Saucony Triumph 7.

This model features firstrate cushioning in the same way its name suggests. This shoe was made for runners who want enhanced cushioning, similar to those who're gonna injuries. Although plush, it might be durable, rendering it the best match in case you need ultimate cushioning and sturdiness. Its softly padded forefoot maintains efficiency while its outsole retains its lightweight grip.

Adidas Response Cushion 18Saucony Triumph 7 is renowned for its remarkable cushioning. Its footing is thick and high yet soft. air more uptempo Additionally it is breathable and comfortable using its removable comfort レイバン アビエーター ride sockliner. The Triumph offers technologies, like FullLength ProGrid and ResponTek to absorb impact and dissipate shock, helps to protect the runner from the harsh impact of pounding that can cause many injuries. More features, similar to the Impact Interface and the blown rubber material, provide more cushioning and support.
GUCCI眼鏡

Last bumped by phyllis.wawro on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 pm.
phyllis.wawro

Return to Simple Scrapbooking