[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 219: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 451: include_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 231: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 18: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 19: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
Message Board • View topic - Old SSMB Members....

Old SSMB Members....

http://www.simplescrapbooking.com

Old SSMB Members....

Postby pookiep3 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm

I used to be on this board a long time ago when traffic was slow. There was a group on here of regulars (scrapdaddy, raz,....) and when the board got busy we split off to our own, i think on yahoo or msn, well I can't find you guys and i want to. If any of you are lurking on here, could you please email me and tell me how to get back to you guys.

Thanks

Cambrae
pookiep3
email: pookiep3@comcast.net
pookiep3

Re: Old SSMB Members....

Postby Skeeter-OR on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 am

I'm not sure just where you are referring to, but creating keepsakes has started a new site the first of Feb. which is called Club Creating Keepsakes. There has been so much trouble using this mb system that most of the members have moved to the new site. You have to register over there again, but the social membership is free. The mbs are working really well and hopping. The gallery is actually searchable and there are lots of challenges and things going on. It's a great site! Hope you'll join us there. ~Bev~

www.clubcreatingkeepsakes.com
Layouts Count: 0
Cards Count: 10
Skeeter-OR

Return to Simple Scrapbooking