Meet Mi'Chelle Larsen
Mi’Chelle Larsen, is a Simple gal and our featured designer this issue. This talented scrapbooker lives in Bountiful, Utah, with her husband and three kids, and her beautiful layouts can be found on pages 13, 33, 53, and 75 of the Simple Scrapbooks January/February 2009 issue. Get to know Mi’Chelle a little better with these five fun facts:
1. Describe your scrapbooking style? I call it the “lazy-sentimental-distracted-mama” approach. I print random pictures and scrap them as I feel inspired. The thing that I've always felt strongly about in my approach to scrapbooking is that it not be too rigid. I don't want to stress about my hobby, so I've never really held myself to any system.
2. Can we take a peek at your scrap space?
3. What are your three favorite products right now? A good notebook-style paper (Scenic Route or Sassafrass Lass), early Anna Griffin papers, anything by October Afternoon, and American Craft Precision pens.
4. What’s your favorite scrapbooking snack? Peanut Butter M&M's
5. Why do you scrapbook? I love being able to be creative and have something that's meaningful to my family as the finished product. I also love the pretty papers.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|